Skip to main content Skip to navigation
The HKEAA examinations are well recognised by a number of European universities.

In Germany, the HKDSE is considered as equivalent to the German school leaving certificate (Abitur). Candidates, who attain a minimum of level 3 in the four core subjects and two elective subjects in the HKDSE, can apply for admission to the German universities directly. Admission requirements for further study in Germany could be found at the website of German Academic Exchange Service (Deutsche Akademischer Austausch Dienst, DAAD).

For details of the acceptance of the HKDSE qualification of other institutions in Europe, please visit Recognition Search - HKDSE.