Skip to main content Skip to navigation
Candidates who are interested in a particular career path or keen on attaining certain qualifications, we are here to offer you the opportunity to pursue your goals. We offer a broad range of examinations and assessments spanning from general examinations administered in schools and colleges to vocational and professional development certifications.

We are here to help you with your registration, to provide you with past examination papers and reference materials, and to deliver final results in ways to help our candidates to unlock their potential.

I want to take the HKDSE

HKDSE is taken mainly by students who have completed a full time six-year secondary school education.

I am a private candidate

Anyone can register as a private candidate for the HKDSE provided they have previously sat for the examinations or have reached the respective qualifying age of the examinations.

I need special examination arrangements

Special arrangements can be made for all candidates with special needs. Such services enable students to be equitably assessed under suitable conditions.

I want to take international and professional examinations

We administer more than 200 examinations in collaboration with over 100 overseas examinations boards, colleges and universities, local and international professional bodies, and local government departments. Examinations administered under this category include professional and vocational examinations, language proficiency examinations, degree examinations, music and dance examinations, admission tests and recruitment examinations.